Gallery Page - Show Member Name

Is it possible in the Gallery Page show with the photo the name of the user that made the upload? Kind Regards

Hi Hanifa,

Hope you are doing great. Will you please elaborate more about the question you asked? It will help me to assist you further.

Thanks,

Mangesh

Hi @Hanifa,

If you want to display author name of the media under the media gallery then please follow this document to customize the gallery with the sample code here - https://rtmedia.io/docs/developers/customize-media-gallery-template/

I hope this will help you.

Thank you, Pranali

Hi Mangesh, Pranalipatel answer my question. Thank you

Hi Pranalipatel, Thank you for you answer. I’m not sure if it help because I just a user, I don’t nothing about code. I read what is in the link and understanding. I will study it to see how I can do it with security.

But first I need to rmedia work properly and it still not work goo in my site, because I’ve upload a lot of photos with rtmedia with different users and it show only for 1 user :frowning:

Hello @Hanifa,

But first I need to rmedia work properly and it still not work goo in my site, because I’ve upload a lot of photos with rtmedia with different users and it show only for 1 user

Could you elaborate it more? Where have you uploaded media? Please if possible provide some screenshot so that we can help better to assist you with your query.

Thank you.

I there Sorry for the delay in answer, but I was looking for the problem about the Gallery not work and now its working almost ok. I also saw the link you send me, to make the user name apear in the Gallery, but since is coding and I don’t know how to it, I’m afraid of do it. But thank you again for the help.

Hello @Hanifa,

Glad to know that your issues are fixed.

Regarding the documentation link - I can provide you another link which can guide you more on how you can override our templates.

Please go through this link - https://rtmedia.io/docs/developers/themes/templating-system/

This will help you to do your custom code mentioned in the previous document. If you want then you can try this first on a staging website.

I hope this will help you.

Thank you, Pranali