Modifying Default Post Location on Activity Feed

Hello,

Thanks in advance! I am using BuddyPress and I would like to make all posts in the activity feed to be posted to their “Friends” feed. I also do not want the users to be able to select a different option. If you could help me with any code to do what I would like, it would be much appreciated!

Also, this would be a great option to be configurable in the plugin settings. Example:

1. Option to choose where the posts go by default (Friends, Public, Private)
  2. Option to choose whether or not to allow the user to change it in the post

Any help is much appreciable!

Thanks, Buddy

Hello @tackl3box,

Could you please try below rtMedia privacy settings and let us know if this is how you wanted to post content from your activity feed?

Please, try out from different friend accounts to cross verify.

Please correct me if I misunderstood your requirement. Let me know how it works for you.

Thanks

This is my head :expressionless: hitting a wall |! You are telling me I should use the settings already available LOL! Well, I guess I will :). I appreciate the help. Case closed! Have a nice day.

You are welcome, @tackl3box.

Yes, you can try the privacy settings as per your requirement. Here is the reference document - https://rtmedia.io/docs/features/privacy/

Closing this topic for now. Please, feel free to create new if you have any doubts.

Thanks