My Page Redirection Work Perfect But Not Posts Going To Same Post On Wordpress

I’m using your plugin to migrate to blogger and worked 100% great when i installed and setup it on my another domain. But now here is there problem that when i click on my blogger custom domain it should redirect to the same post on wordpress just like on wordpress but it’s showing 404 error.

I selected permalinks to :blush: Post Name.

Note: I’m using custom domain maybe i don’t know what is the problem.

Note 2: When i installed on my another test domain that was subdomain like example.blogspot.com it works but not on the other my offiical and main domain like example.com/same-post to wordpress example.com/same-post.

Just showing error 404

404 Error - page not found We’re sorry, but the page you are looking for doesn’t exist.

The blogger to WordPress redirection plugin is useful for blogspot domain (example.blogspot.com ) to custom domain (example.com).

If you are trying to redirect from custom domain from blogger to same custom domain on WordPress, then you just need to change DNS settings and point A records where WordPress is hosted. Also make sure to add .htaccess rules.

Please follow all the instructions mentioned here https://rtcamp.com/blogger-to-wordpress/tutorials/permalink-seo-migration/

Thanks,

–Nitun