Rt-media and IOS?

Hi, I need to change the rt-media plugin. I need that users can share videos from all device (PC , Mobile, tablet ). Then from mobile must be able to share both Android both Ios. Now it does not work from Ios. It’s possible? Thank you. Daria.

Hello @socialdadaweb,

rtMedia allows the user to upload media from android and IOS devices. You can try uploading media to our demo website here - http://demo.rtmedia.io/

Let us know if you have any doubts. Thank you.

Hi, I saw this. But in my site is not working with IOS. Why? Please help me. Thank’s. Daria

Hello @socialdadaweb,

You can try a quick theme / plugin conflict test by deactivating other plugins and activating any default theme of WordPress.

It should work for your website as well.

Thank you.

Hi, I try theme twenty fifteen and I disabled off the plugin. No rtmedia and buddypress. But in my site is not working with IOS. Why? Please help me. Thank’s. Daria

Hi @socialdadaweb,

We have sent you a private reply regarding your query.

Thanks.

Hi pranalipatol

How will it help other users with the same issue if you send private messages? Seems odd in a user to user forum.

Or maybe you are asking for login credentials. But please do post the resolution.

Hello @billy,

We use private message only for any sensitive details ( such as temporary login details ) of the user as they cannot be discussed in here.

We will need to check the issue. If there is something to fix from our end in next release then we will post the related updates here once we are done with debugging.

Thank you.