rtMedia and thrive comminty

When I updated the new version of rtMedia, I experienced a button code conflict with rtMedia send button code with buddypress. The following situation appears on the screen. I have manually installed and running a previous RTMedia plugin for the solution. If you resolve this code conflict, I will be able to use the new version of rtmedia I received with Thrive.

rtMedia yeni sürümü güncellediğimde buddypress gönderme buton kodu ile rtmedia gönder buton kod çakışması yaşandı. ekranda aşağıdaki bir durum çıkıyor ortaya. Çözüm için bir önceki rtmedia plugini manuel yükledim ve çalışıyor. Bu kod çakışmasını çözerseniz Thrive temasıyla aldığım rtmedia yeni sürümünü kullanabileceğim.

Hello @Mazhar_Arslanoglu,

Could you please explain your issue in more detail?

I experienced a button code conflict with rtMedia send button code with buddypress

Do you mean to say the Post Update button which is responsible for posting the BuddyPress activity content is not visible?

Kindly, provide the debug info log on your website. You can find it under rtMedia Settings -> Supports tab.

Additionally, please check if you are facing any JavaScript error in your browser console regarding this issue.

Thanks.