simply not working

I have installed the plugin entered the partner id’s and password and have tried to upload pictures and videos, but nothing goes up on the site.
No error, nothing.
help

I’ve been through some long winded pdf trying to get this to work and I can only see that pictures can be displayed in  video player and that you must dictate from the backend which pictures and/or videos are displayed.
I thought this plugin was designed to allow social network members to share their content on my website without the need for my intervention.
Does it do this or not?

confused!?!

I have had no support or even a reply from this forum, your other forum or from emailing you directly that I have decided to de-activate your plugin and find another solution.

If you change your mind let me know.

Hi Hkcharlie,
Apologies for late reply.

Please let us know what version of Wordpress/ MU / Buddypress You are using. Kindly download the latest code form here.

I would like to personally assist you on this issue, feel free to send me your site details from here.

We are working really hard on this plugin and introducing many features to make Buddypress Media Rich. So Keep in touch :slight_smile:

Regards

Here is the error that I’m getting when I try to install the plugin.

Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'KalturaException' with message 'Error while starting session for partner [1]' in /home/adela508/cbcdavison.org/teens/wp/wp-content/plugins/buddypress-kaltura-media-component/lib-kaltura/KalturaClientBase.php:307 Stack trace: #0 /home/adela508/cbcdavison.org/teens/wp/wp-content/plugins/buddypress-kaltura-media-component/lib-kaltura/KalturaClient.php(3753): KalturaClientBase->throwExceptionIfError(Array) #1 /home/adela508/cbcdavison.org/teens/wp/wp-content/plugins/buddypress-kaltura-media-component/bp-media.php(95): KalturaSessionService->start('998f29f33f0b121...', 'ANONYMOUS', 2) #2 /home/adela508/cbcdavison.org/teens/wp/wp-includes/plugin.php(339): media_setup_globals('') #3 /home/adela508/cbcdavison.org/teens/wp/wp-settings.php(735): do_action('media_setup_glo...', Array) #4 /home/adela508/cbcdavison.org/teens/wp/wp-config.php(119): require_once('/home/adela508/...') #5 /home/adela508/cbcdavison.org/teens/wp/wp-load.php(30): require_once('/home/adela508/...') #6 /home/adela508/cbcdavison in /home/adela508/cbcdavison.org/teens/wp/wp-content/plugins/buddypress-kaltura-media-component/lib-kaltura/KalturaClientBase.php on line 307
I'm using WP MU 2.9.2, BP 1.2.4.1, and the latest version of your plugin

Hi bones7151,

This Exception comes when your server is not able to connect Kaltura.com or KalturaCE (What ever you have configured from banckend)
Please make sure that "Kaltura Setting" is properly configured to avoid this. :)

This happens whenever I try and re-install the plugin.  I don’t even get to the configuring part before it crashes my entire site.  I have to manually go and remove the plugin folder before my site becomes usable again.  Where can I go and manually remove the settings?

Hi All,

Please check out new version avaialble here.