I am getting 3 structured data errors from Google when I test my site ( betterbibleteachers.com ) using their tool:
Error: Missing required field "entry-title".
Error: Missing required field "updated".
Error: Missing required hCard "author".
I did a bit of searching on this forum and found someone with similar problems. After reading that thread I figured updating to the latest version of RTPanel would fix the problem since the thread comments recommended a couple changes to the theme's code. But checking my site again this morning it seems that didn't take care of the issue.
Thanks for your help!