Postfix keeps crashing

I have recently discovered that my mail server postfix keeps “crashing”. I am not able to send mail via wordpress before i re-install the stack. Then it works for some days, before it crashes again. Anyone having the same problem, or have any idea why it is happening?

I am running wordpress with hhvm and fastcgi. I have included a log file for postfix.

mail.log (1.2 MB)

Is this digital ocean droplet? How much ram do you have? Try disabling Clamav. Other than all those failed sasl login attempts the only thing that stood out was clam av which is a pig. If you do not have enough ram and no swap random services will fail. I don’t bother with clamav and just use spamassasin.

No, I am using hetzner, I have a dedicated server with Intel Xeon E3-1270V3, 2x 240GB SSD and 32GB DDR3 RAM. I am currently only running 2 websites with low traffic. I am currently not able to send emails to my own server either, I get this error: 550 5.1.1 <post@*****.no>: Recipient address rejected: User unknown in local recipient table

what’s mail.err and mail.warn says?

I found some errors in mail.err1 and 3

Mar 28 14:16:28 minijobb amavis[6145]: (06145-01) (!!)TROUBLE in process_request: connect_to_sql: unable to connect to any dataset at (eval 100) line 252. Mar 6 05:58:14 148 postfix/trivial-rewrite[28962]: error: unsupported dictionary type: mysql Mar 6 05:58:14 148 postfix/trivial-rewrite[28962]: error: unsupported dictionary type: mysql Mar 6 06:00:11 148 postfix/cleanup[28979]: error: unsupported dictionary type: mysql

Hello How to install EE on Hetzner dedicated server. Step-by-step Setup please. (only title :slight_smile: )