Rtmedia translation (file ".pot" and "po")

Hello friends!

I am creating a website and it will be in Portuguese, but there are some words that I believe are from RTMedia that I did not find in the “.pot” and “.po” files to be translated. The words that are missing in the files are “liked”, “commented”, “private”, “Friends”, “Logged in users”, “public”, “person likes this”, “Attach Media”… Could anyone help me? Or could someone tell me how I can update the “.pot” and “.po” file so that these words are in the file so I can translate them?

Thank you very much!

Hello @nelson.garcia,

Most of the strings in rtMedia are translation ready. Please, once make sure you have added a proper translation in Portuguese language file for that particular strings.

The name of the file of translation ready strings for rtMedia plugin is buddypress-media.po . It is located at this path : wp-content/plugins/buddypress-media/language

Kindly, let me know if you don’t find the strings in the mentioned .po file and still face the same issue.

Thanks.

Hello @pranalipatel.

Thank you for your attention!

I found the file, but it has some missing words, so I can not translate 100%.

Hello @nelson.garcia,

Please, let me know the list of words ( screenshot preferred to know where you found those words ) so that I can check the same at my end.

Additionally, you can once check if that particular word is translation ready or not by using this Pig Latin plugin - https://wordpress.org/plugins/piglatin/

Thank you.