Uploading media from activity stream does not shown in this activity stream in MS Edge

Hello,

I have the problem when I upload media from activity stream in MS Edge (version Microsoft Edge 38.14393.1066.0 Microsoft EdgeHTML 14.14393 and Microsoft Edge 25.10586.672.0). I got the page “Are you sure you want to do this? Please try again.” “Please try again” link return you to the previous Activity stream page. The media was uploaded to the site and I can see it through member Media gallery and Media Library. All other browsers (Firefox and Chrome) work as expected. I am getting the same result in your demo web site http://demo.rtmedia.io. I found several posts with the same problem in this community, but no solution for it. Any suggestions?

Hello @dmikou,

Sorry for the trouble. You can expect this solution into our next release.

Thank You, Bhragav Bhandari

Hello bhargavbhandari,

When can I expect the new release? MS Edge is a primary browser for our organization and we have a lot of trouble of this issue.

Thank you.

Hello @dmikou,

We have released a new update of rtMedia v4.4.3 with the issue fixed. Could you please update the same on your website and check if it is working fine for you?

Thanks

Hi pranalipatel, Can confirm that the new version 4.4.3 fixed this issue. Thank you very much.

Hello @dmikou,

Thanks for the update. We are glad to know that your issue has been fixed.

I am closing this topic for now. Please, feel free to create new if you need any assistance in future.

Regards,